If you’re willing to consider these to be true:
- More than anything else, we want to love and be loved — Unconditionally.
- Unconditional love is the care for someone else’s happiness without the need for anything in return.
- Love is a Gift.
- Love is a Response to Need.
Then here’s the simple recipe for making more Love in the world.
- Identify a genuine need of someone in your life.
- Offer a way of meeting that need with no need for anything in return.
Like what you’ve learned here?
These types of reflective practices have many benefits for mind and body, and are powerful ways of improving the quality of our lives, health and well-being. Sign up for our newsletter to stay connected.